Описание: Здесь можно: дискутировать на ЛЮБЫЕ темы,
флудить и оффтопить.
Модераторы: Skif, Inkognito

Nikto M
Nikto M
Лояльность: 41
С нами: 9 лет 2 месяца

Сообщение #1 Nikto » 03.02.2021, 08:06

I am currently looking for a Ukrainian language speaking graphic designer/typographer to help us with some work for an important client. I can't disclose any information on the client just yet, as you would have to sign the attached NDA first, but I can tell you that it is a big online video streaming service. This opportunity involves designing/localizing some title images for them for their TV series from US English into other languages. They are providing the translations but the client wantssome design options from us on their title images.

We are looking for designers who are able to create designs from scratch based on detailed specs and a brief, who can provide consultation on designs based on what will work for the target market, and who are excited about working in a deadline-driven team environment in a virtual capacity. You need to have access to Photoshop and Illustrator, and highly preferred experience with 3D typography and design. We'll be managing the workflow through JIRA, our project tracking system, on which we can provide training.

If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please send me your CV and/or some portfolio samples
(Пишите мне лс, до 7 февраля)

Вернуться в «Off Топ»